EXPERIENCED INDUSTRIAL PAINT SPRAYERS WANTED
Cladspray Solutions are an on site specialist paint spraying company – re-spraying cladding, roofs and shop fronts; as well as undertaking commercial internal decorations. We are currently looking for Industrial Paint Sprayers to join our growing team.
Positions offered in Norwich and surrounding areas – although we work nationwide, so some contracts are further afield.
We are looking for reliable team players who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a keen eye for detail. You will need excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at all levels. You must also be willing to travel and to work out of hours including weekends.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensuring surfaces are thoroughly prepped and sprayed, to ensure the finish is perfect first time
- Working to strict deadlines to achieve flawless results
- Working closely with your team, the contractor and other trades on site
- Following health and safety protocol at all times.
Applicants must have the following:
- Airless spraying of a variety of coatings (ideally 2yrs experience)
- HVLP spraying of a variety of coatings (especially 2-pack paints)
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA
- Full driving licence (maximum of 3 penalty points)
Previous experience as a Site Manager/Foreman would be desirable
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- 40-hour week
- Overtime paid and available as required
If you are interested in this role, please send a CV and covering email to email@example.com