Industrial Roof Refurbishment | Birds Eye, Lowestoft
Birds Eye Ltd., Lowestoft
DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT YOU’D LIKE TO DISCUSS? GET IN TOUCH
OUR ROOF REFURBISHMENT VIDEO
BEFORE & AFTER
INDUSTRIAL ROOF REFURBISHMENT
The Birds Eye factory was built in 1985 next to the North Sea. The sea air had caused extensive corrosion to the roof sheets, gutterings and edge laps. The roof at the factory was 8,000sqm, and the project took 3 months to complete.
FACTORY ROOF REPAIR
We carried out the following industrial roof repairs and refurbishment:
- Replacement of all barge flashing for new
- Replacement of entire roof ridge for new
- Pressure washing and degreasing of entire roof to remove all contamination
- Treatment & repair of cut edge corrosion using Rustoleum Noxyde, anti-corrosion system
- Where necessary, replacement of non-reparable edge laps for new
- Noxyde edge lap tape system applied
- Industrial roof coating – 2 coats of Rustoleum Noxyde, spray applied, to achieve a 15 year guarantee
- 15 year manufacturer and company guarantee for waterproofing and anti-corrosion within a C5-M environment.
- Materials for this project supplied by Kent Blaxill, Rustoleum and HD Sharman.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
GIVE US A CALL ON: 01603 405318
Or email us and we will be more than happy to assist you: email@example.com
What our customers say…
The two guys did a fantastic job and we’re very pleased with the new look of the building.
They were both very polite and professional, both worked safe on site in the MEWP and cordoned off the working at height areas as the moved across the building, I’d welcome them back any time to work with us again.
It’s nice to have contractors onsite that are happy in their work with a great eye for detail that deliver their best finish possible.
Professional, friendly and very helpful company and guys to deal with. We bought an old industrial unit with an asbestos roof with internal guttering system that are prone to leaking – the advice and specialist solutions Cladspray provided were not only cost effective but very practical and have extended the useful life of the roof at least another 20 years – excellent company, service and support I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!