Industrial Roof Refurbishment | Birds Eye, Lowestoft
Birds Eye Ltd., Lowestoft
DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT YOU’D LIKE TO DISCUSS? GET IN TOUCH
OUR ROOF REFURBISHMENT VIDEO
BEFORE & AFTER
INDUSTRIAL ROOF REFURBISHMENT
The Birds Eye factory was built in 1985 next to the North Sea. The sea air had caused extensive corrosion to the roof sheets, gutterings and edge laps. The roof at the factory was 8,000sqm, and the project took 3 months to complete.
FACTORY ROOF REPAIR
We carried out the following industrial roof repairs and refurbishment:
- Replacement of all barge flashing for new
- Replacement of entire roof ridge for new
- Pressure washing and degreasing of entire roof to remove all contamination
- Treatment & repair of cut edge corrosion using Rustoleum Noxyde, anti-corrosion system
- Where necessary, replacement of non-reparable edge laps for new
- Noxyde edge lap tape system applied
- Industrial roof coating – 2 coats of Rustoleum Noxyde, spray applied, to achieve a 15 year guarantee
- 15 year manufacturer and company guarantee for waterproofing and anti-corrosion within a C5-M environment.
- Materials for this project supplied by Kent Blaxill, Rustoleum and HD Sharman.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
GIVE US A CALL ON: 01603 405318
Or email us and we will be more than happy to assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our customers say…
Very pleased with the initial attendance by Dan Ruegg to discuss the project ahead of tendering. Response to queries and resolution of resolving a few issues was very positive. The site team were very polite and professional, would definitely use again.
We are so grateful to Cladspray for donating their services, entirely for free!
The Cost of Living crisis has meant so many more people are in need of our support. But before Winter, our charity hub in West Norwich, the Baseline Centre, was worn and uninviting and many local people simply wouldn’t have known what services were on offer there.
Now, thanks to the renovations made possible by Cladspray and a number of local grants, the Centre has been totally transformed. It is warm, welcoming and has new spaces for support work, groups, training, community meals and so on, and it is already a thriving hub of community activity!